This is to Advise all the applicants that starting from September 1st, 2019; the Consulate will stop and cancel the issuance of the ordinary visas. Instead the applicants can apply for a Tourist Visa that will be granted to them according to the following requirements:
1. Application form filled and signed by the applicants themself.
2. Passport recognised by the Republic of Angola, (valid for six months).
3. International certificate of vaccination (Yellow Fever).
4. Confirmed flights detail & confirmed Hotel booking accordingly.
5. 3 Months Bank Statement or other financial Details, the Applicant can present a Certified Declaration of Financial Support provided by any Angolan Citizen.
For us to provide a better service to all of you, please be noted that, all the payments have to be paid into the Consulate Bank Account, find below the bank details:
BANK : EMIRATES NBD
ACCOUNT TITLE : CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF ANGOLA
ACC NO: 1014996384701
IBAN NO. AE400260001014996384701
Kindly be informed only EMIRATES NBD Bank's deposit receipt would be accepted. We really appreciate
For more information call : +971 4 4565874